1280 x 800 Nature Pictures

Beautiful Nature Wallpapers Widescreen

"If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is Nature's way."
mountain lake nature widescreen wallpaper reflection nature wallpaper 1280x800
"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."
nature picture nature wallpaper high quality waterfall mountain reflection
"Some people say a man's best friend is the dog. Mine is Nature."
mountain valley background 1280x800 wallpaper mountain view wallpapers com

Beautiful Landscape Wallpaper backgrounds

"A Lake is earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature."
nature wallpaper nature scenes 1280x800 Landscape Wallpaper
"Let me, O let me bath my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow."
Yosemite Waterfall Wallpaper sunset picture wallpaper
"I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall."
the first snow winter the nature place scenic wallpaper
"A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!"