Lost and Alone

Classic Female Photos and Pictures

Lost
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there...
Missing You ... Lady Cat Swing Me

Lost without You | Lady with Cat Pic | Classic Female Picture

Looking for... Dancing in heaven I'll Fight For You
Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again...
Girl in Flowers Hiding From... Rays of Hope
I hold it true, whatever befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; its better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all...
A song For You Pretty Eyes Dirty Mouth Broken Heart

Artistic Female Photos and pictures

Dancing Girl Beautiful Girl Photo

Dancing Girl | Beautiful Girl Photo

Walking Through Heaven
Door To heaven Classic Girl Picture

Door To heaven | Classic Girl Picture